Thank you for your interest in the Scientific Triathlon Training camp on Mallorca in April 2021. You can find more detailed information about the camp further down on this page, and right below this paragraph you can find the application form you should fill out if you are interested in attending.
Please note that filling out this form is not yet a binding commitment to register for the camp, nor does filling out this form guarantee that you will get a slot on the camp, as the number of slots are limited.
What: Scientific Triathlon training camp, 6 training days and 2 transition days (7 nights) Saturday to Saturday, with Scientific Triathlon coaches Mikael, James, David, Lachie (pending travel restrictions) in collaboration with Next Level Camp (Frank And Kaisa Jakobsen) who provide local expertise and years of training camp experience, plus superb coaching knowledge.
When: 10-17 April 2021. The 10th is the check-in day with informal hanging out possible for people arriving earlier in the day. The 17th is the check-out day. Official camp program and training days are 11-16 April (Sunday to Friday).
Where: PortBlue Club Pollentia Resort & Spa, Ctra. Alcúdia, Km 2, 07400,Mallorca, Spain
For whom: For athletes of all abilities (e.g. we will have at least 3 groups slow-medium-fast for cycling, each with a local guide).
What's included: 7 nights at the hotel, including half board (excluding drinks), training and coaching (with a great ratio of coaches to athletes), (if desired) workshops/seminars to further improve your triathlon performance beyond the training, great company and great fun!
Are partners/families welcome? Yes.
Cost (per person): 690€ in double room, 828€ in single room, 644€ in triple room. Upgrade options also available, contact me for more information. For athletes wanting to share with one or two persons but that may not know anybody else - please select this option in the application form
Training facilities: 25 m pool right at the hotel, open water swimming, great riding (including the beautiful Formentor peninsula), gym, spa, bike garage/workshop area with cleaning and tools.
Coaching: As we will have a good number of coaches available on the camp, there will be plenty of opportunity to get feedback individually on e.g. technique, and just to chat us up and get to know the Scientific Triathlon coaches face-to-face.
Bike rental: available
Transport from airport: 45 minute in taxi. We can help coordinate shared taxis for athletes that want that and let us know their flight details when we're closer to the camp.
Covid-19 refund policies :
We will provide a full refund in the following scenarios:
- the camp is not arranged, for any reason
- the border to Spain is closed for your nationality/the country you travel from
- you are forced to a quarantine of more than 48hours upon arrival to Spain/Mallorca, or when you return home to your home destination
- if your government places Spain in a travel category, that leaves you with no possibility, to have travel insurance that covers you
We do not refund in the following scenarios:
- if you are able to travel, but must provide a negative Covid-19 test or a proof of vaccine, and you by your choice do not want to do this
- if borders are open, and Spain is not placed in a category that removes cover of your/or any travel insurance, and you do not want to travel for any reason
- if your flight company cancels your flight, without the border being closed to you, and Spain is not placed in a category that removes your possibility of travel insurance