Sara McLarty is a former professional triathlete for Team USA, with a particularly strong swim, coming from a competitive swimming background. Today, she coaches age-groupers as well as travels as a Team Leader with the USA Triathlon Elite National team to ITU World Triathlon Series events.
IN THIS EPISODE YOU’LL LEARN ABOUT:
- Preparation for a race
- Going through race morning
- What you should do while standing on the start line and waiting for the gun to go off?
- How should you execute a great swim?
- How should you execute a great bike?
- How should you execute a great run?
- How should you execute two great transitions?