When it comes to nutrition, there are some overarching principles that are true for almost everybody, but there’s no one-size-fits-all approach to optimizing performance through nutrition. Steph Saullo (MS, RD, LDN), registered dietitian at Ritter Sports Performance and host of the Performance Nutrition Summit empowers people to learn how to make the best nutrition-based choices for themselves and their goals.
In this episode you’ll learn:
- Performance nutrition for triathletes – how to set up a healthy eating foundation in your day to day life.
- Once you have a healthy eating foundation in place, how can you optimize your nutrition and take it to the next level?
- How should you fuel before, during, and after workouts?
- What supplements might be a good idea to take, and which supplements should you avoid?
- Nutrition myths and fads – what’s working and what’s just marketing hype and misconceptions?