Matt Fox is the founder of Sweat Elite. A website where you can learn about the habits, routines and training programs of the world’s best runners and coaches, including Eliud Kipchoge, Mo Farah, David Rudisha, Renato Canova and Alberto Salazar.
IN THIS EPISODE YOU’LL LEARN ABOUT:
- Similarities and patterns in the training and habits of the world’s best runners.
- Are there any big differences or discrepancies in their methodologies?
- The mindset of Kipchoge, Farah and others: playful and not too serious in the day to day, but with a clear and strong long-term perspective.
- The Renato Canova training methodology: used by almost all marathoners to ever run sub-2:05.
- How the top runners and coaches use (or don’t use) data in training and racing.