Stacy Sims, PhD, discusses female-specific considerations for training, nutrition, hydration and recovery. Women are not small men, so whether it’s training or nutrition, you should be aware of these important differences compared to the male college students that are typically research subjects in endurance sports.
IN THIS EPISODE YOU’LL LEARN ABOUT:
- Training, nutrition, hydration and recovery differences between men and women
- How to change your training and nutrition with your menstrual cycle
- How too much fructose may be giving you gastrointestinal problems
- Training during and after pregnancy
- Training and nutrition changes for menopausal women